Our "Library Snapshot Day" was a typical Tuesday at the library, we...
- were open for 10 hours
- had 73 visitors
- checked out 213 books and movies
- assisted 21 people who needed help finding information
- hosted 14 people at storytime
- provided an afterschool study time for 10 kids and teens
- ate dozens of cookies (thanks in great part to our afterschool visitors!)
View a VIDEO of people that came to the library and
what they had
to say about their library experience. We heard from many of you about your
thoughts on the library, and we are still blushing from all your kind words.
Make a Donation
of Your Time...
Consider becoming a library Volunteer or donating some other "in kind" service to the library.
To find out how you can help,
please call us at: 802 586-9683
Board & Staff
Library Board Members
- Robert Linck, Chair
- Cedar Hannan, VP
- Hester Fuller, Secretary
- Susan Flynn, Treasurer
- Don Houghton
- John Zaber
- Saul Trevino
- Tom Wells
- Barbara Massucci
- Lulu Wootton